- This event has passed.
Google for Education Level 1 Certification Coaching
February 27, 2017 @ 8:30 am - March 1, 2017 @ 3:30 pm
Cost | $100
Event Description | This is a three-day session designed to prepare teachers to become Google Level 1 Certified Educators. This session will prepare participants to take the exam, review the GSuite for Education (formerly known as Google Apps for Education – GAFE), and provide practical strategies for classroom application. NOTE: TIME IS BUILT INTO THE AGENDA TO TAKE THE EXAM ON DAY THREE.
Skill Level | Beginner (a basic understanding of Google apps will be helpful)
Course Registration Deadline – Friday, February 10, 2017
- Registration fees will not be refunded for cancellations made after the registration deadline.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Full registrations costs will be charged to those who register but do not attend the event.
- Cost is $100.00 per person.
- Registration is not final until after payment is received.
- If paying by check, they should be made payable to “Allegheny Intermediate Unit.”
- Mail payment to: Allegheny Intermediate Unit – Attention Jessica Shanahan; 475 E Waterfront Drive; Homestead, PA 15120
Fifteen (15) Act 48 Hours will be awarded after confirmation of daily attendance. No partial hours will be awarded. Act 48 Hours will not be awarded until all fees are paid in full. We are not able to offer college credits.
If you have any questions, please contact transformED at email@example.com.