- This event has passed.
Prepare & Care: 5 Strategies to Support Student Future Readiness (EverFi)
October 24, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Event Description | As a continuation of the Career Readiness Crash Course workshop, we will take a deeper dive into implementation strategies of Career Readiness and Health & Wellness resources to support students’ future using the Whole Child approach. We will introduce new digital and hands-on resources and how to differentiate so that all students reach Career, Education, and Work Standards along with key soft skills for the workforce.
During this workshop, we will:
- Assess what tools you are already using to meet CEW standards
- Find and fill in gaps for comprehensive guidance plans
- Explore additional digital and hands-on resources
- Collaborate on best practices to reach all students
- Walk away with alignment documents and digital programs to use elementary through high school free of cost
- How to tie in social-emotional learning to enhance the importance of teamwork, reliance, and clear communication
- Community contacts for class visits & engagement opportunities
Attendees are asked to bring a laptop, a list of current career exploration activities at the district or in your grade level, and be ready to explore and collaborate!
Please reach out to Alyssa Mahramus email@example.com with any questions prior to the workshop.
Teachers, counselors, administration, community organization members, and after-school directors are encouraged to attend.