- This event has passed.
Photographic Silkscreen Printing in the Classroom (AIR)
February 15, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Cost | $50 materials fee
Event Description | Join us for a high-energy, hands-on exploration of the art of photographic silkscreening at this artist-run, community-driven print shop!
In this one-day crash course, participants will
· Learn the entire Photographic Silkscreen process from image capture to final printing
· Learn techniques in Adobe Photoshop to create a film positive
· Expose a silkscreen using AIR’s Mobile Printing Units
· Create multiple, 2 color prints using silkscreens provided
· Experiment with various colorways
· Learn about contemporary artists who use this process
Please note: participants will make and take a print similar to those pictured below.