- This event has passed.
Connecting for Excellence: A Day Committed to Innovative Hybrid Learning
April 3, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Waterfront Learning is pleased to announce Connecting for Excellence: A Day Committed to Innovative Hybrid Learning. The Summit will be held on April 3, 2017 at the Allegheny Intermediate Unit. You are invited to join leading educators and experts to discuss innovative hybrid instructional models, flexible learning spaces, and meaningful conversations about leveraging and creating content to help students, teachers, and districts achieve success.
Featured topics include:
- How Hybrid Learning is developing in local classrooms, maker spaces, and flexible classrooms
- Hear from leaders in the region regarding implementation, partners, and funding opportunities
- Attend sessions on Open Educational Resources that drive content solutions
- Learn about the digital footprint and how to secure student data from the classroom to the cloud
- Hear from vendors on new program features that integrate customizable features
This exciting day will provide you with an opportunity to network with regional districts and programs and take away a new understanding of hybrid design that meets the needs of your district.