- This event has passed.
Assessment and Curriculum on iPad (Afternoon Session)
February 22, 2017 @ 1:15 am - 4:15 pm
iPad is the ideal tool for delivering curriculum, as well as for administering a wide variety of assessments. Learn how companies that build the products you use every day in your classrooms are delivering digital solutions for iPad—including an amazing array of core subject content and solutions for administering assessments.
- Discover a wide range of curriculum materials for iPad for all grade levels from leading education publishers.
- Explore new learning experiences that include apps, Multi-Touch books, and free resources on iTunes U.
- See how Apple’s platform is ideal for preparing students for new standards that require higher cognitive rigor.
- Learn how to use iPad for a variety of assessments—from formative to summative.
- Explore formative assessment tools on iPad that can be easily embedded into lessons, give teachers instant feedback, and personalize the learning experience in real time.
- Discover powerful new tools that allow you to administer assessments on iPad safely and securely.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see how iPad can deliver engaging curriculum content and a range of assessments.
Who should attend
Curriculum Directors, Instructional Technology Directors, and Assessment Coordinators